Wednesday 3 December 2014

Wishlist Wednesday


     On today's wish list is this gorgeous dress from beginning boutique! As soon as I saw this I fell head over heels in love with this.. Then basically everything else they sell right after. However this is my absolute fav. The cut, the shape, the stunning white colour with the black lining at the bottom. The dress screams classy but simple yet still absolutely gorgeous. I'm for sure gonna try to add this to my wardrobe because I just can't let it slip out of reach. If you haven't already checked out beginning boutique you definitely should they have absolutely gorgeous clothing peices. I just wish I could purchase everything on their website but I'm not that fortunate. Do have a great day and enjoy the beautiful view of this gorgeous dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment