Wednesday 24 December 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

   
     Guess what today is, Yess Wishlist Wednesday! Today's item is something I really love and need in my life for the benefit of me and the content I bring to all you lovely people. Let's be real no one enjoys crappy pictures yea, that's no fun. Therefore on my Wishlist this week is the gorgeous Canon PowerShot SX60 HS. For all the tech savvy bits of the million things it can do you may have to check canon's website for that, because your girl cannot really explain it all. However I couldn't seem to find the retail price of this baby on the canon website but they do have a 'where to buy section'. You can just click there and it'll show your closest location and then you'll be able to get a price. I love this and I shall try to get this so I can bring better content to the blog for you guys. Just a side note tomorrow's Christmas *nudge nudge*. Maybe someone would buy it for me, no? Ok. Anyways guys do have a great Christmas tomorrow! I hope you guys have an amazing day and you get what you wanted, and if you didn't don't worry about it maybe it's not affordable at the time. Just try to enjoy the day and be thankful for all you already have. Love you all and Merry Christmas babes! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment