Tuesday 6 January 2015

Wishlist Wednesday!



     On this week's list is the NYX Xtreme lip cream in the colour absolute red. Being a lover of lipstick especially those of darker tones this caught my eyes. It's sort of like a lip gloss and lipstick all in one. So if you usually top off your lipstick with some lipgloss this may be ideal for you. I can see this deep red colour making an entire makeup look just pop! I'm hoping to add this to my lipstick collection as soon as possible. However if you're not a fan of my chosen colour there's no need to worry lovies. This is available in 11 other shades which are just as nice. You can find these on the NYX website as well as the price of the product. I hope to get this very soon and give you guys a review on the product. Until next post have a great day and stay beautiful and fabulous my loves. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment