Sunday 25 January 2015

School Girl Outfit!





     I'm back!! So if you're following me on any of my social media accounts you'll know I took a week break from blogging to get settled into school. I'm terribly sorry if I upset anyone, but I'm back now with many blog ideas to share with everyone. I'm very thankful to everyone who takes the time to veiw or read my blog.
     Anywaays that's enough chit chat. Today's post is a School girl themed outfit! It's a cute black cheerleader type skirt which was tailor made for me. But you can practically find a similar skirt from a number of clothing stores. Starting with Forever 21. The top is then a nice jumper I purchased from Primark a while back. Unfortunately not everyone has a primark *wank wank*. However you can just look around for a cute jumper you like and match it with your skirt, and viola! You recreated it your own way. As for the bag it's a vintage. So head into any closeby vintage shop or you can find a similar one in most stores as well. Now go on my little fashionistas make me proud. Recreate this look your own way and rock it to school or even out! Just have fun with it but always keep it stylish. Leave me a comment and let me know you liked it or not I'll be glad to interact with you guys. Until next post or comment, later my loves. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment